Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A visit with Ma and Pa Beauchamp.

Our five day visit with Chris' parents was a blast. They are always such great company. We had to come up with all new things to do this summer and surprisingly enough, every day was jam packed with fun activities. On our first day, we visited the Victoria Bug Zoo:










I've always wanted to go and finally had the chance to. I freakin' loved it! I held a Millipede (the guy in the photo) a Leaf Bug, a Praying Mantis, a Stick Bug, and this other big guy whose name I have forgotten:










We spent another day touring around the city and had lunch at Fisherman's Wharf. They have the best fish and chips ever!! This photo was taken on our walk home along the ocean:









We also spent an afternoon at my favorite little cove outside of the city scavenging for crabs, starfish, and other sea creatures:









Other adventures included a day trip to Duncan, and an afternoon picnic at Thetis Lake but I left the camera behind for these. One of my favorite things to do is entertain visitors. I wonder who will come over next!

-Alysha Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment