Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You're In the Band.

I've been meaning to share the jam session photos from last week, but I've been a little busy lately. Chris' parents visited for six days and we had tons of fun exploring different places in and around the city. We also happened to find a new place that we will be moving into on the 31st. It was a complete suprise as we hadn't expected to move until July, so now we are super busy planning and packing. It's a cute two-bedroom basement suite in a very pretty residential neighborhood. It will be a nice change as we are used to downtown apartments, oh, and we will even have a backyard! How fun. I can't wait to decorate the place and show you guys. I am making kitchen curtains out of this fabric:












as well as bedroom curtains out of a nice green and black fabric we also picked up.

Anyhow, hope you enjoy the music making photos:










-Alysha Elizabeth.

2 comments:

  1. I like your mic's! The second photo with you in it is adorable, I love your dress! How is your new place coming? You should do a post once you're all moved in and decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Chris' mic.. he looooves it.
    Thank you, it's my new favorite dress! I feel so pretty in it.
    The new place is almost fully set up. We have lots of space which kicks butt, but a lack of storage space. I'll post pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete