One of my favorite things about having our own backyard is walking around bare foot looking at all of the different kinds of bugs. If you pay close attention you can see SO many! I think that's what got me into bugs, the many different types. Oh, and how good they are at hiding. Such sneaky little things.
Here are photographs of some that I saw today (Please click to see the photos larger, even click twice for greatest detail!):




This last one is a green spider attacking a lady bug, unfortunately I didn't get a very clear photo of it.
During my scavenge, I also brewed tea in the sun for iced tea! It's blueberry green, yumm.
And Chris studied.

All in all, it was a great day in the sun.
-Alysha Elizabeth.
Ack, I hate bugs! But that tea looks delicious :)
ReplyDeleteYou know, some bugs still bother me (wasps, mainly) but if you take the time to watch most bugs closely and see that they are really just living their cute little bug lives and don't mean any harm - they are actually quite great and incredibly interesting! Especially ants, I wonder if any other creature lives with such dedication to their community.
ReplyDeletereally cool pics... :-)
ReplyDeletenow im thirsty for some Red Stripe! lol.
God Bless
<3
otm