Monday, September 13, 2010

Second Installment - Crossing Canada

Dear Journal,
I have been unattentive. I'm sorry.

For my second installment of photos from our road trip, I thought that I would share the photographs taken in Drumheller, Alberta. I did not take many because after a certain point all of the pictures tend to look the same, but the shots I did take were beautiful! If you've never heard of Drumheller, you should know that it is a city in Canada with an incredibly unique landscape - in fact, it's the only place of it's kind! The best part is that it just kind of appears. One minute you are on a flat road in the prairies, the next you are descending into "hoo doos" and your ears are popping. Another tid bit is that the town is covered with dinosaur statues, one on every corner. Oh, and it has a fantastic museum filled with all kinds of dinosaur bones!


-Alysha Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! that place would be amazing to visit! i loooove dinosaurs.

    i saw your comment on my blog and i would love to help anyway i can. (i'm definitely not an expert but i have fun setting up my table) send me an email at loveelycia@hotmail.com and we can chat that way about table set ups :)

    talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete