I've been putting off posting about our road trip home due to the overwhelming amount of photos I wanted to share. I have hundreds, and I would love to edit them all and show them all but let's face it - I am back to the student life and serious blogging can be awfully time consuming. So... I came up with a solution! I will post my photos/stories in installments based on locations and/or themes. This way I can do this in several sittings. Brilliant.
This is not in order, but today I'd like to share pictures from our day trip with Jess to Elbow Creek, Alberta. We stayed in Calgary with Jess for five nights
(eventhough we had only planned on two!) It just felt so nice to be around her again, a sense of home, if you well. For those of you who do not know, we have known Jess for over three years now and lived together this past year. (Miss you Jess!!)
 |
| I liked the splashes. |
 |
| Elbow Falls |
 |
Fist Pump!
Chris in the falls. |
 |
| Beautiful Bumblebee (taken by Chris) |
 |
Jessica and I off track.
|
Geographically, Elbow Falls is about ten minutes outside of Bragg Creek, which is about twenty minutes outside of Calgary. Along the way you can see wild cows on the side of the road and beautiful views of the mountains. If ever in the area, I surely recommend it.
And just for the fun of it.....
 |
Chris and I - 2010 |
Now isn't that just cute. Maybe we'll make a ritual of it!
-Alysha Elizabeth
Your back to classes?! Oh that's going to keep you soo busy, what are you taking??
ReplyDeleteI'm also excited to see the rest of the installments, you did a smart plan by splitting it up. Writing the entry from my trip was almost exhausting!
Also Elbow falls is a really neat spot. Growing up my Grandmother has been living in Calgary so I've made a few trips out to that very spot. I love how close you can get to the falls..
Did you guys see any wild life there, I remember always running into those over friendly mountain goats. >.<
=)
oh these are soo beautiful! that river looks amazing! can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDeletexo,
cb