Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Say Mines music page.

Hello!

I have been absent for a while now, but have returned! We made it home safely after 26 hours of travel convoy style between Flin Flon and Victoria. I took so many pictures that I will have to share shortly - but that is not what this post is about. What I came to share is that....Chris and I have set up a myspace music page for our current project Say Mines! (click to visit the page)

Please have a look and feel free to leave some feedback, we'd love to hear it. Also, I don't know if people really use Myspace anymore (I can't say I have since I was 14, what is that, 7 years ago now?) but if you do - we'd love to be your friend!

Thank you,
-Alysha Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. hello, thanks for following my blog, am following you back :D
    Also i have the same pin cushion thats in your photo hehe xx

    ReplyDelete