Action Shots:

These shots were so much fun to take.Along the trail, we found three types of fruit. Apple trees:

Plum trees:

and blackberry bushes:
Coming from central Canada where fruit doesn't really grow, I am always so excited when I stumble across these things. The blackberry bushes especially make really great snack breaks. I'm really enjoying our day trips thus far, but there is one thing that always makes me frown...
Big hills!! More soon,
-Alysha Elizabeth
I see you rollin', I'm hatin'
ReplyDeleteHAHHAHAHHAHA
ReplyDeleteHHAHAHHA
Ahhhhh Danielle
I would love a bike ride right now! That fruit looks delicious, also...I have no clue how you can take pictures and ride at the same time, way more coordinated than me.
ReplyDeleteSarah - Unfortunately the blackberries are the only thing in season, but we will certainly return during prime apple/plum season. But yes, the blackberries were amazing.
ReplyDeleteTaking pictures while biking is the best! It's super silly and kind of scary, but SO much fun. These pictures were taking with a beat up little digital camera so it really wasn't too bad. The day before I took some shots of Chris with my SLR, using my view finder and everything! Now that was a challenge!