Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shop Update

Just a quick post to let you guys know that my machine is finally set up and I am back to sewing! I whipped up this new pencil/make up case today and it is now up for sale. I love how retro it is!

I also decided to add a few photo prints to the shop. I took these to put on the walls of my new sewing/craft room, showed them off, and actually had interest from others! I never thought to sell my own photo prints and have always just done them for myself, but others seem to really like them as well and they truly are pleasing to the eye, so why not!

Here are two of them. I have four different sewing themed 8x10s up for sale.




You can find everything here - http://alyshaelizabeth.storenvy.com

Thanks for reading,
-Alysha Elizabeth.

2 comments: