
I've had little time to sit at my machine since I started working in the real world again. I have been itching to make something new and finally scheduled myself some time this morning to do just that. And in less than two hours, I whipped up this cute little peice. (do note that the idea is not original, I've seen them made before.)It's perfect for me, I truely dislike carrying a purse on my shoulder but always have things to bring. I much prefer having something smaller that I can carry around my wrist, and it holds my wallet, keys, lipgloss, notepad - everything that I need!


Oh, and while working on it, I baked up a yummy batch of blueberry muffins that were ready for the roomies when they woke up. I think they were pleased.
-Alysha.
I love this purse, totally adorable... :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogosphere.