Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blogspot - A new spot to blog.

Well hello!

I have been feeling the urge to start fresh again and last night I made it happen - A new blog. Livejournal lacked originality and I grew tired of the communities. I'm excited about this place, however, especially my customized banner! I was browsing through some old photographs I took and found the perfect one - broccoli peices on a cutting board that strangely resemble a handful of different things. I've always been intrigued by it.

Anyhow,a thing or two about me incase a stranger stumbles on: I am Alysha! I live on an island in British Columbia. I like iced drinks (especially coffee), marinated vegetables, and all things colorful. I enjoy sewing, painting, crafting, and nature walks best and I am a sucker for all things Halloween. Oh, and today I got through the Hyrule Castle part of Zelda - Twilight Princess.

Lastly, this is me, relaxed after a long days work:


I look forward to meeting all things new.
-Alysha Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment